Recently it’s been hard to ignore the latest trending topic of loan forgiveness. We have seen a lot of back and forth from opposing sides – even those sharing scripture to support or not support their stance. So, how should christians respond to this topic?
The Shine Bright Project along with the D.L. Moody Center is inviting YOU to a special online event happening on Wednesday, September 28th at 7:30 PM CT with with the President of the D.L. Moody Center – Dr. James Spencer.
Dr. James Spencer
President of the D.L. Moody Center
Dr. James Spencer has over a decade in higher education on administration and leadership. He has been a higher education consultant since 2013, served on the Association of Biblical Higher Educations accreditation commission for 7 years, and has published articles on the topic of higher education. He continues to consult and speak on Christian and Biblical higher education.
Topics of discussion that Dr. James Spencer will address
- What biblical frameworks might be relevant to the question of student loan forgiveness?
- How does the higher education industry use state and federal aid?
- What is the root problem we should be pushing our representatives to address?
- How can Christian parents help their child pick the right college.
- How can christian parents help their kids avoid student loan debt?